Chez Christophe proudly sponsors a variety of community-based events and corporate initiatives primarily in the Burnaby Heights area.
Criteria for Community Support
When we review your proposal we consider support and participation in community programs in the area of Burnaby and where our customers are based. The area of focus that we are looking at are
- Burnaby community programs
- programs helping families in need
- children's education and programs
If you have an event that is a suitable match we would love to consider your request. We ask for your understanding that we may not be able to participate in every request that is asked of us.
How to Apply:
If your event is in alignment with our donation guidelines please email us your proposal at email@example.com.
Please allow a minimum of one month for us to process your request and will respond by email.
Some of the Organizations we helped in 2017:
- Aunt Leah
- BC Centre for Ability Foundation
- BC SPCA
- Burnaby Children's Fund
- Burnaby Rotaract Club of Burnaby
- Burnaby North Secondary
- Dixon Transition House
- Gilpin Elementary
- Holy Cross Elementary
- Helping Families in Need Society (Burnaby)
- Parkinson Society of BC
- PHS Community Services Society
- Swiss Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Vancouver Fruit Tree Project
- Westridge Elementary